Sandy Maisel Student Internship Grant
The Goldfarb Center for Public Affairs is pleased to announce the creation of the Sandy Maisel Internship Grant through the generous gift of a group of alumni seeking to honor Professor Maisel. This award is intended to allow students to explore opportunities related to public affairs or civic engagement that might develop into or allow for continued research projects at Colby, such as in a senior thesis, while gaining valuable career related experience.
- $3,000 Average
- Supplemental Questions
- Why are you interested in an internship in the fields of public affairs and/or public policy?
- In addition to your core competency selection from the prior section of the application, what specific skills or experiences are you hoping to gain through an internship in the fields of public affairs and/or public policy?
- What coursework of yours (if any) do you feel is relevant to this internship experience?
- What co-curricular, extra-curricular, or job-related activities of yours (if any) do you feel are relevant to this internship experience?
- OPTIONAL QUESTION: What engagement (if any) with the Goldfarb Center have you had? How has any engagement with Goldfarb impacted your experience at Colby?
- OPTIONAL QUESTION: Is there anything more you’d like to say about how an internship in the fields of public affairs and/or public policy specifically fits into your plans for the future?
- OPTIONAL QUESTION: Is there anything else you’d like to share that you feel is relevant to your application?
- Show 2 more